A 12-week program to help your team with your ideal clients
Prospecting is the number one challenge sales teams are facing with right now.
Lack of a structured, repeatable approach and too much product-centered messaging are usually the culprits.
Most sales training is long-form and hard for reps to apply to their day-to-day.
Our training is the opposite. You and your reps will get access to step-by-step plays they can run without having to spend hours watching videos, listening to podcasts, or sitting on webinars.
We won’t dump 6 hours of content on your team over a few days. Stuff they’ll forget in a few weeks.
You’ll get hands-on help learning new frameworks, building habits for long-term success, and getting feedback to course correct along the way.
But this isn’t for everyone…
You’re a great fit if:
✅ You have a team already dedicating 5+ hours per week to prospecting as SDRs/BDRs, AEs, or full-time sales professional
✅ Your company is not a pre-revenue startup and has great product-market fit
✅ You have access to emails and phone numbers for your prospects
✅ You do great work for your customers and have case studies, testimonials, and success stories
This isn’t a good fit if:
⛔️ You’re looking for quick-fix copy/paste templates
⛔️ You don’t have full-time reps dedicated 100% to selling
⛔️ You don’t believe in personalization and a quality-first approach
Training is based on these
The mindset behind a quality-first approach and the psychology behind how your prospects think and what compels them to take action.
- Why a quality first approach is critical for success
- Five key psychology principles that drive why prospects take meetings (the Five Desires)
- Key mindsets for success
Define your top ideal client profiles (ICPs) and personas so your messaging is laser-focused on their unique problems.
- Clearly define your top ICPs
- Identify key above-the-line and below-the-line personas
- Prioritize your efforts
- Exercises: Define and prioritize top ICPs and personas
Move beyond features and benefits into your prospect’s true problems and the results you create for them.
- Learn how to identify what your prospects truly care about
- How to lead with your prospect’s problems (The Problem Pyramid)
- Understanding your prospect’s current vs. future state (The Path)
- Exercises: Identify your prospect’s top problems
Grab your prospect’s attention using the Reply Method framework.
- Write better cold emails, make more confident cold calls, and engage prospects effectively on LinkedIn
- Question stacking to more effectively engage prospects over the phone
- Slide into your prospect’s DMs on LinkedIn
- Exercise: Craft your new emails and cold call talk tracks
Develop a repeatable workflow for researching prospects before outreach.
- How to find relevant triggers to indicate need or interest in your product/service
- Connect your research with your solution to add relevance
- Streamlining your research so it’s repeatable and doesn’t take too much time
- Exercise: Find repeatable personalization approaches for your outreach
Build a contact strategy to break through the clutter and get a hold of prospects.
- How to make email, phone, and LinkedIn work together in your sequences
- Creating content for multi-touch approaches that include 10-12+ touches
- How to follow up after your first few touches
- Exercise: Build and optimize your sequence
Learn how to handle and prevent your toughest prospecting objections.
- Learn the empathize, validate, and offer approach (E.V.O.)
- What to say when prospects tell you they’re “not interested” or “don’t have time” (and the rest of your most common objections)
- Work through your industry-specific objections
- Exercise: Come up with responses for your top objections
How It Works
- 10+ hours of on-demand content covering the 7 key principles for prospecting success (outlined above)
- Worksheets, email templates, and call tracks
- Access to Blissful Prospecting Community where your team can connect with hundreds of sales professionals leveling up their prospecting game
- 12 weeks of twice weekly 90-minute group training and coaching calls with reps through Zoom for troubleshooting and Q&A
- Weekly coaching with managers to teach frameworks for proper call coaching and reinforcement for reps
- All calls are recorded and you’re given lifetime on-demand access
- 1on1 coaching sessions with select reps on your team
- Work together to build an outbound playbook for use when training and onboarding new reps and helping current reps diagnose and self-coach
- Build step-by-step plays for reaching out to new prospects, handling objections, and securing meetings
- Help managers implement and use playbook to coach reps