For B2B Sales Teams
Grow your outbound sales pipeline faster with more consistency.
Brands our clients have met with...
Prospecting is the number one challenge sales teams struggle with...
What most sales teams do in this situation is Google “best cold email templates” or "what to say in a cold call."
This approach doesn't build a solid foundation and understanding of what works. And that's a problem.
The key to successful prospecting is committing to the fundamentals. Not relying on the latest copy/paste script or template.
A new sales methodology isn't the answer either.
If we could show you a lineup of 1,000 of the most successful salespeople in your industry, what they wouldn't have in common is their sales methodology.
Sandler, Challenger, GAP—they're all great.
But if you study elite sales teams, they excel in these areas:
- Objection handling
- Following up
But if done right, outbound is where you'll find your best customers
Responses our clients have gotten from their cold outreach...
How we can help you...
This is the best place to start. In a few weeks, we'll assess your outbound selling process to identify where you're at and the biggest opportunities for growth.
Typically, we find gaps in these areas:
- Lack of social proof and case studies is not making you the obvious choice over your competitors
- A "we can work with any business" approach makes prospects feel like your solution is too generic
- Reps aren't focusing on higher-value tasks because they're wasting time on admin, researching, and building their own lists
- Lack of collaboration between marketing, sales, and product is killing the effectiveness of your messaging
- Cold calls and cold emails are missing the basic fundamentals that could improve their results by 2-3x
- Reps are hitting a plateau from lack of consistent coaching and training
- Lack of thought leadership makes adding value to prospecting conversations difficult
You'll get a full report of our findings, along with what you can do to improve the ROI from your outbound efforts.
Workshops & Training
For individuals and small groups (on-site or remote) that cover topics like:
- How to increase cold email response rates by 2-3x using the Reply Method
- Personalization at scale
- Leveraging 1to1 personalized videos to increase cold outreach response rates
- How to cold call with confidence
- Cold call coaching
- Handling objections like a pro
- How to create an inbound engine with LinkedIn
- Making the shift to Outbound 3.0
Topics are customized to your needs.
Outbound Accelerator Program
Outbound Accelerator is a program designed to provide you with the systems, coaching, and accountability to grow your sales pipeline faster with more consistency.
Our promise is that during our time together, your team will be able to effectively:
- Breakthrough to more of the right decision-makers
- Nail your messaging (phone, email, and LinkedIn)
- Build consistent, scalable pipeline
- Break into larger accounts
- Increase productivity and efficiency
- Grow your outbound sales
Increase the number of quality appointments per rep, and land meetings faster with more consistency.
Your team must make these three shifts in order to grow your outbound sales pipeline faster with more consistency:
- Move from mass blast to quality
- Move from engaging prospects with product-centric messaging to buyer-centric messaging
- Move from taking and qualifying prospects to teaching and sharing value
This program is ideal for:
- Sales teams with reps already spending 5-10+ hours each per week prospecting for new business.
- A company selling a product/service with a clear need in the marketplace and great product-market fit.
- Sales teams willing to work hard to grow their pipeline.
- Sales teams already experiencing sales success, but want to take their prospecting to the next level.
This program is NOT ideal if:
- You’re looking for quick-fix email templates or word-for-word scripts.
- You don't value integrity or are looking for help with you MLM or pyramid scheme.
- You’re brand new to outbound (must have previous experience sending cold emails and making cold calls).
Typical program length is 3-6 months depending on your needs and the size of your team.