Help your team land more qualified meetings, break into larger accounts, and create more top of funnel repeatability
A FEW OF OUR AWESOME CLIENTS
Prospecting is the number one challenge sales teams are dealing with right now.
The problem? Lack of a structured, repeatable approach that takes the ambiguity out of the prospecting process. And that allows you to scale your organization.
The Outbound Accelerator Program is designed to help you change that.
But this isn’t for everyone…
You’re a great fit if:
✅ Your team is already dedicating time each week to outbound prospecting as SDRs, BDRs, AEs, or full-cycle sales reps
✅ You have an outside sales team that is now needing to learn how to prospect without meeting in-person with prospects
✅ You sell a B2B product or service
✅ Your company is not a pre-revenue startup and has great product-market fit
✅ You have access to emails and phone numbers for your prospects
This isn’t a good fit if:
⛔️ You don’t have a team with any experience doing outbound prospecting
⛔️ You’re looking for quick-fix copy/paste templates
⛔️ You aren’t sold on taking a quality-first approach to building relationships with your prospects
A 6-week program that delivers results
Learn how to identify the best opportunities, and empathize more with your prospects to have smarter conversations.
- Setting the stage. Data-backed reasons why most sales teams have such poor success rates and what you can do to differentiate yourself.
- The Perfect-Fit Identifier. A framework for quickly finding the perfect blend between your ideal client profiles, personas, and what your prospects value.
- The Prospect Path. A framework for understanding your prospect’s current state so you can talk to their desired and undesired future states. This gives you the language to use in emails and calls.
- Exercises: Define the perfect-fit prospect and identify your prospect’s language to use for messaging
That’s right, a whole week dedicated to the phones!
- The Call Reluctance Minimizer. A psychology-based framework for overcoming call reluctance and the fear of being salesy.
- From Reluctant to Confident. Learn actionable frameworks and tactics for dealing with gatekeepers, calling on executive decision-makers, and leaving effective voicemails.
- Question Stacking. A framework for asking questions to get prospects to stop, think, and create a need for meeting with you.
- Exercises: Build your cold call talk track
Grab your prospect’s attention using the REPLY Method™ framework.
- The REPLY Method. A repeatable, prospect-first messaging framework for creating killer cold emails and cold call talk tracks.
The Personalization Focuser. A framework for achieving personalization at scale, finding relevant triggers, and hooking your solution to what prospects care most about.
Subject line formulas. Learn how to achieve 50%+ open rates using unique, creative subject lines.
- Exercises: Create your customized cold email templates and build a personalization system
Build a contact strategy to break through the clutter using a simple sequencing framework.
- Keep It Simple Sequencing. A framework for making email, phone, and LinkedIn work together and know exactly how and when to follow up.
- Activity Planning. How to calculate the exact number of activities each week to remove the mystery of what it takes to hit your targets.
- The Killer Week Blueprint. Learn how top reps plan and execute their week.
- Exercises: Build and optimize your sequences, and create the killer week
Learn how to handle and prevent your toughest prospecting objections.
- The E.V.O. Objection Handling Framework. Learn the empathize, validate, and offer framework to deflate objections like “not interested” or “don’t have time” (and the rest of your most common objections).
- Exercise: Come up with responses for your top objections
Learn how to scale and implement everything you’ve learned.
- The Five Rights. A framework for troubleshooting when things aren’t working and scaling your results.
- Get Shit Done Sessions. Run prospecting sessions for your reps to put into action what they learned.
How It Works
FRAMEWORK FOR EVERYTHING
- The problem with most sales training is two parts: it’s too theory-based and isn’t actionable, or it’s so tactical that reps become copy/paste robots.
- Frameworks and repeatability are built into our process so that your sales team learns the “why” along with the how-to tactics.
- Frameworks are provided for everything from identifying good-fit opportunities, crafting cold emails, to objection handling (check out this live cold call training for an example)
- Access for your entire team to the Blissful Prospecting on-demand course.
- 20+ hours of bite-sized, on-demand course content (topics outlined above).
- Worksheets, email templates, and call tracks.
LIVE TRAINING & COACHING
- We DO NOT believe in the “shotgun” training approach where a trainer comes in and delivers 8 hours of content all at once or over a few days. This approach usually results in reps going right back to their old ways a few weeks after the training.
- The program is broken up into six weeks of live coaching and training calls. This gives us time to reinforce with your leadership team and troubleshoot along the way.
- All calls are recorded and you’re given on-demand access.
- Build an outbound playbook together that’s immediately actionable for onboarding new reps and providing ongoing support to your team.
- Step-by-step plays for reaching out to new prospects, handling objections, and securing meetings.