My biggest takeaways from Dale Dupree’s talk about purposeful prospecting
At the Sales Success Summit hosted by Scott Ingram at Sales Success Media watching Dale Dupree talk about purposeful prospecting right now.
Here are my biggest takeaways:
1) Long to learn and ache to serve. In sales, we need to constantly be learning about our customers’s needs, their challenges, and how their industry is affecting their business.
2) Prioritize relationships. Put the people at your customer accounts first. Sometimes that involves going outside of scope and doing what’s hard in the short term.
3) What will prospects remember you for? Leave a lasting impression and call on prospects differently than they’ve been been called on before. Start educating, informing, and creating dialogue.
Great talk, Dale!
- Blissful Prospecting Podcast. Subscribe and listen daily for tips and interviews to help you land more meetings with your ideal clients by sending better cold outreach.
- Reply Method Guide. A proven messaging framework for increasing response rates, setting more meetings, and closing more deals from your cold emails and cold calls.
- Work together. Get help growing your team’s outbound sales faster with more consistency. Contact me to talk about training, coaching, and workshops.