What are your best productivity hacks?
I’ve sat next to a lot of people in my career. In my observations, most people waste 30-60 minutes every day because they’re too slow on the computer.
We have to think about what tabs to open for a particular task.
We can’t find that file we’re looking for.
Or we do the same task in an inefficient way over and over again.
Here are a few hacks to get back some of that time:
1. Paste – If you use a Mac, this app helps you bookmark and categorize what you copy/paste the most.
2. Max out the speed on your mouse and trackpad (thanks Noah Kagan).
3. Use keyboard shortcuts. Do as much as possible without moving or clicking the mouse.
4. Batch similar tasks together. Use your calendar for more than keeping track of appointments. Time block similar activities together (e.g. write proposals on the same day/time throughout the week, make calls in the same blocks, etc.)
5. Freshstart – Chrome extension for opening multiple tabs at once. Great if there are 3-5 tabs you need open for a particular task.
6. PowerTools – If you deal with Google sheets a lot for sorting data, this is a must.
7. Skitch – An Evernote tool for taking screenshots you can annotate.
PS – Whenever you’re ready, here are three ways we help sales teams grow their outbound sales:
Connect on LinkedIn. I post daily about prospecting, sales, and how to be an outbound badass.
Reply Method Guide. Our messaging framework for increasing response rates, setting more meetings, and closing more deals.
Work with us. Get help increasing your team’s outbound sales by 2-3x. Schedule an outbound strategy session to learn three key strategies for crushing your revenue targets this year and see if Outbound Accelerator is right for your team.