We are looking for a renaissance man or woman for a remote marketing coordinator role (who can grow into a Marketing Manager role). Is that you? If so, read on…
What we do:
We talk to small business owners every day, who tell us, “our sales are like a rollercoaster--one month it’s up, one month it’s down.” They aren’t hitting their revenue goals each month because they lack the time and resources to proactively find, engage, and close new business.
At Blissful Prospecting, we use a targeted conversation-based approach to help our clients remove the stress from prospecting. Using this approach, we execute email and LinkedIn outreach strategies to create consistent revenue growth—every single month.
We currently work with companies who sell services in the tech space, early-stage SaaS businesses, marketing agencies, and dev / design shops.
Blissful Prospecting is also a family and minority-owned business.
Here are a few qualities we’re seeking:
- Serious problem-solving skills (we’re in start-up mode so we need someone who can think creatively about problems and take action!)
- Rule #76 (Someone who can) play like a champion (see our values here)
- Team-player that also works well independently
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic and results-oriented
- Ability to learn quickly (and hit the ground running!)
- Sense of humor (one of our client deliverables includes funny GIFs)
- Must be tech/computer-savvy
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience working in a remote role
- Experience with the following tools:
- LinkedIn & Sales Navigator
- Teamwork, or other project management tools
- Experience working with clients
What you’ll do (and more…)
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Work with our team of contractors and virtual assistants
- Communicate project status
- Execute on client deliverables
- Set up and run LinkedIn and email campaigns
- Help clients grow their sales pipelines
- Experiment with the latest and greatest technology and industry best practices
- Develop trust and relationships with clients and prospects
- GIF research
- Meet project deadlines
- Help with internal revenue growth initiatives
Please note that this is not a sales role - there will be no cold calling required or sales quotas to meet.
Why you should work with us
We are a value-driven company. We love our jobs, our clients and our team! One of our values is “built to last.” Our ideal candidate will grow with our company and is in it for the long haul. We encourage risk taking, learning and reward results. You’ll be compensated with a bonus structure that is directly tied to results that grow our business.
I am a Co-Founder at Blissful Prospecting and run operations. I’ll be working closely with you to create funny emails, manage message flows and find the best prospects for our clients.
Proudest personal/professional accomplishment: Doing a five minute stand up set in front of 200+ people (click here for the proof, NSFW)
GIF that describes me:
I am a Co-Founder at Blissful Prospecting and handle all sales and marketing efforts. We’ll work together to grow our company and create an awesome brand.
Proudest personal/professional accomplishment: At 19, I ran my first six-figure business painting houses to make money for college.
GIF that describes me:
- Competitive Salary
- Professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Location flexibility (this is a Full Time Remote / Work from Home Role)
Here’s how to apply:
Email us the following at sara [at] blissfulprospecting [dot] com:
- Work history (resume, LinkedIn profile, etc… feel free to be creative)
- Answer to the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this role?
- What makes you a great fit?
- Gif or meme that best describes you
- Proudest accomplishment (personal and/or professional)
- Salary requirements (feel free to provide a range)